It was a perfect fall day (70 degrees and sunny? yes please!) and we decided to make good use of the no-school day and take a trip with some friends to the apple orchard. The girls have been looking forward to it for over a week and couldn't wait to go on a hunt for "perfect apples."




Confession: I may have been a little more interested in getting cute pictures than actually obtaining apples. But can you blame me? It's a pretty gorgeous backdrop (and the adorable kiddos don't hurt either!) I'm not so sure the kids were in on my plan, but they did pose for a few in between running around and taking turns using the "apple grabber."



Before making our way back to the farmhouse to pay for our 10 lbs of apples, we decided to try for a group pictures of all the kids. Ambitious, yes?
And this, my friends, is what you get when you pile 8 kids in a wagon and tell them to look happy...
Ha - I love it! We were rolling laughing as we kept trying to keep all the kids in place and get them to look at the camera. It makes me smile to think just how much our little families have grown over the years!This shot is a favorite too... hard to believe these little sweeties have been best friends since they were a year old...

What a fun, fun day! This is the kind of autumn I could get used to!! :-)
1 comment:
Hi Malissa!
Oh my goodness - you have such a beautiful family!!
You asked me about Project Life - how much you can fit in one album? It really just depends on how much you want to fit. I fit about a year in each album but that includes some artwork and other things. It's a big binder so you can add a lot of pages, or keep it simple. I need to check out your blurb books! My plan is to someday print my blog into a book for family albums that will stay here with me. We'll see if I ever get around to that! :)
Post a Comment