Tuesday, November 30, 2010

8 Months

I didn't think it was possible, but this kid just seems to get more and more adorable by the day.... and a bigger handful by the minute! He's still not crawling on his knees yet but makes his way around by scooting across the floor in a little army crawl. And he is fast... I set him on the living room floor today while loading the dishwasher and only managed to load two plates before I heard giggles coming from Kaylee's room - little brother had come to visit them! It is becoming a new challenge to keep all the girls' small toys out of his reach since the kid puts anything and everything in his mouth. He also loves to try and open cupboards in the kitchen, empty out toy bins and get into everything within reach. I have a feeling he is going to be one very busy toddler! Oh boy...

18 lbs 8 oz of pure cuteness!

(Remember when this monkey was bigger than him?? It surely doesn't seem that long ago.)

No comments: