It was Kaylee's week to be "Star Student" of her class and she was so excited! She got to be the teacher's helper, wear a crown, be the line leader, present her "all about me" folder, and stand at the front of the class while they did an activity/cheer with her name.On Thursday, I was able to come in and spend the day with her in class. Usually when I volunteer, I'm only there for an hour or so and spend most of my time testing kids in the hall, so it was fun to just watch what she does for the day. I especially loved spending time with her at recess and watching her interact with all her little friends (she was most excited about having me teach her how to do the monkey bars!)
These were the answers in her folder:
Why I'm a star student: Because I love all the kids in school.
Favorite book: Tangled
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite animal: Flamingo
Three cool facts about me:
1) I like to swim
2) I like go fishing with my Daddy
3) I want to be on American Idol someday
(When she read this one to her class they said "we can be your audience!")
No comments:
Post a Comment