For the record: I adore this little head of curls. I do.
I just thought I'd put that out there since I have been insisting for a month now that Josh give our little man a hair cut. Funny - I always thought my husband would be the type of dad who would want his little boy's hair to be super short (I mean he cuts his own hair so short there's barely anything left!) but he is always telling me that his hair is "cool" and to leave it alone. I figure I should at least own some veto power though, since I am the one who has to tame those cute little locks every day. And I already have two heads of girl's hair to manage. Boys are supposed to be easy!!
In person, the curls are pretty dang irresistible no matter how much they build up, but you can tell in pictures that they were a little outta control.
See??
So Daddy caved and busted out the clippers.

Ty was actually in pretty good spirits this time (I think the clippers tickled him) but we couldn't get him to hold still, so out came sugar bribery. He was still pretty wiggly, but eventually Daddy got the job done.
Ahhh, much better!
(And see... there's still a few cute curls left to melt some hearts!)
(And see... there's still a few cute curls left to melt some hearts!)






1 comment:
SUCH a handsome little dude!
Post a Comment