Monday, December 8, 2008

First snow...

When Josh and I woke up this morning, we were surprised to see a thin (and I do mean thin) layer of snow blanketing our back yard.

2 minutes later, little Kaylee woke up and came into our room rubbing her little eyes.
Josh told her to look outside - that there was a suprise for her to see.

Of course, we expected to see her with wide eyes and grinning ear to ear.

Instead she said :

"Oh no! Our grass is RUINED!"

Aww. I heart 3 year olds.

2 comments:

Jeric and Mickale said...

kids say the best things ever! Looks like you had a wonderful thanksgiving, hope all is well. Let's try to plan a get together sometime soon :-)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful little girl, and what a great mom you are to have this record of the darling things she does and says. This will be something that all of us treasure forever. Love, Mom