Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I took 98 pictures on Easter...

... lucky for you, I only posted 13 of them.


5 comments:

The McCulloch said...

The girls look beautiful in their dresses. I can't believe how big JJ is, it has been too long.
You look so much like your Mama in the picture with JJ.

valerie said...

I love the title. So true, we moms (most of the time) tend to take as many pictures as we can to capture those precious moments we never want to forget!
They look so adorable in their little easter dresses!

Andersons said...

LOVE the cute easter dresses! Glad you got some fabulous pictures of them. :-)

Clements Est. 2002 said...

So cute! They are getting so big. Looks like they enjoyed it!

Jenny said...

Malissa! I love your blog and can't wait to learn more about your family here. Your Easter pictures are beautiful, as are your girls. Maggie has the same dress that Kaylee is wearing - it's one of my favorites!

Jenny
(Mia's mom)