Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the Night Before Christmas at the McCulloch House...

Prime Rib dinner....

Some homemade goodies...



Xmas Eve jammies a la Grandma Lauri...


I love how excited they still get for new pajamas! Kaylee's reaction "Mommy, these are the jammies I always wanted!" while Jadyn snuggled into them and said "I love them so much!")

Cookie plate and glass of milk for Santa, and a snack for the reindeer...

Yep, I think we're ready! Bring on the big guy!

2 comments:

valerie said...

Oh my your girls are getting so old, esp Jadyn when did that happen? Perhaps over the last million months since we saw each other last???
I love that tradition of new pjs...always mean to start that tradition and never do....?
Hope your day was fantastic! I miss you girls!

The McCulloch said...

Sorry we had miss out on such a yummy looking dinner :-( We do the jammie tradition on x-mas eve too, so fun. We do need to get together and give you all your presents before Valentine's Day :-)