26 1/2 inches long

I'm still a little in denial really, about this whole 6 months thing. I mean... half a year?? How is that even possible? I was at my friends house the other day, holding her newborn daughter and couldn't help but notice the way she fit so snuggly on my forearm - her little fingers and toes so dainty, her tiny features so fragile. And then I looked down at my little man - rolling around on the floor, his squirmy little legs pushing frantically against the carpet - his arms stretched out in front of him - trying to reach a board book one of the kids had left on the floor. It seems like every day he is changing, and looking less and less like a baby and more like a mini toddler.

As sad as I am that this little boy refuses to stop growing up on me, we've been enjoying watching his little personality develop. He is such doll! He continues to be happy and laid back (well, assuming someone is holding or playing with him... set him down and all bets are off!) He hasn't attempted crawling yet, but his little legs are always moving (especially when he gets excited!) and he still manages to get into things by rolling around. We love our sweet boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment