
(at least the stuff I could fit before I ran out of room and decided I was NOT going to make another one. :-))
Notice how backyard renovations didn't make the list?? Apparently making crafts and playing in the sunshine is much more appealing than shoveling pea gravel into wheelbarrows when you're 6 and 3. Who am I kidding? It's not that appealing when you're 30 either. BUT we are making serious progress and are excited to have our backyard back! And truthfully the girls are awesome little helpers.
I should also mention that the Mommy and Daddy getaway was also not on the kids' list, but that one was mandatory. (Because if it's on there, it MUST be done!)
Happy Summer everyone! (Yes, I know we're 3 weeks in already but I'm still adjusting to late bedtimes and no schedules!)
2 comments:
You guys have lots of fun to look forward to this summer :-)
LOVE this!!
Post a Comment