In true Idaho fashion, the girls and I went on a "Ranch Tour" with our MOMS Club on Thursday. Kaylee was in absolute heaven! We started out by taking a little hayride - which only actually went a few yards before we had to unload (so fun with an infant and toddler), but Kaylee still loved it. I didn't bring my camera in, but my friend Jensa took some pics for me. The ranch had a ton of animals, most of which the kids could pet. There were sheep, roosters, turkeys, horses, a zebra, ponies, buffalo, and camels, just to name a few.

The short hayride. Despite the look on Jadyn's face - she really enjoyed it too!
As you can see, Kaylee was much more interested in making new "friends" than posing for the camera.

Although I'm not sure what she thought about this cow trying to give her a kiss.

I'm pretty sure Kaylee was the only one who didn't find the emu a little scary ("Mommy look at the big birdie - can I RIDE him?")

Animals, hay rides, and playing in the mud with the boys? Yep, I'm pretty sure Kaylee could have stayed here forever. Ah yes, she is her father's child! :-)
2 comments:
Fun! Kaylee looks like she has no fear, so cute!
How fun is that? Animals are so fun, but I am a Miss Priss, and have a hard time with the smells!
Where was that place? It doesn't look familiar. A friends house I suppose?!
Post a Comment