Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Scarecrow Stroll (Well really, mostly just lots of playing...)

After Joy School on Tuesday, I met up with my friends Shannon and Jensa at the Botanical Gardens for the "Scarecrow Stroll." Most of the scarecrows were a bit... um... interesting (some even borderline c-r-e-e-p-y)... but it was still fun!

One of the more normal scarecrows of the bunch



Checking out "Little Miss Muffet"


It has been a long time since I have been out there and had forgotten just how beautiful it is! Kaylee and her friends Ava and Anna had a blast exploring the place and seriously giggled for two hours straight! They had just learned all about appreciateing nature that day in Joy School... so the setting was perfect.

Mini Charlies Angels (haha I loved that comment Crystal!)


Oh, and at one point they decided to play "wedding" where Anna was the princess, Ava was the prince and Kaylee was the singer. Anna and Ava jumped off a rock after dancing on it, which apparently meant they were married. Oh the minds of 3 year olds! I'm guessing Kaylee graced them with one of her favorite tunes like "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" or perhaps even the "Rule Song" from the Joy School CD. That is one of her new favorites. (This all occurred while the Moms were hanging out in the gardens below, so we had to rely on them for story details!)

Jadyn, of course, spent most of her time just trying to keep up with the big girls, but also had her little baby friends, Ethan and Chase to keep her entertained. Crazy to think it won't be long until the three of them are running around and playing together too!

Goofy girl!


Be forewarned, I kinda when overboard with pictures. (Shocker, I know!) But seriously, the photo op was just too adorable to resist!


This picture cracks me up!

At first we thought they were trying to feel the water, but quickly learned they were actually after the pennies....



So we told them they had to stop trying to steal everyone elses wishes and make some of their own.. (a very exciting idea indeed!)



I hope these girls stay friends forever... are they just the cutest or what??


And here's a slideshow, because you know I can't resist:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun...where do you get all of your ideas for fun outings?