On Friday, I took the girls to the Cabalo's Orchard in Kuna with our MOMS Club. Kaylee has been so excited for this event and could not stop talking about it all week. (I'm still waiting for the day when she asks me if we can sell our house and move to a farm... I'm pretty sure I'd never get her to leave the house!)
Both girls had a blast and we acquired some pretty yummy fruit in the process!
Kaylee was very determined to pick every apple she could reach.
(Apparently this one took some muscle)
Even Jadyn got the chance to pick her own!


(As you can tell, they're a bit proud of themselves!)
The best part, of course, was enjoying their yummy finds!


Luckily for me, we just happen to be making applesauce for my Joy School lesson next week, so the apples will go to good use. (Though my overambitious little tree pickers loaded up our bucket with 7 POUNDS of apples - so guess I better search for some good recipes for the rest of them!)
3 comments:
How fun! 7 pounds eh....that's a few apples alright! good luck finding uses for all those!
You do the greatest activities with your girls. You're going to have pie coming out of your ears with 7 lbs of apples!
I have a de-lish recipie for caramel apple pie...let me know if you want a copy!
Post a Comment