
The sun is out - and that makes me a happy, happy girl. In the midst of my newly found bliss, I decided it was about time I revive my sad little blog, and thus, rescued 5 or 6 posts from my draft box. So, if you feel like wasting time - feel free to read through them, and leave me some warm fuzzy comments too.
Oh, and I finally got Kaylee's Ballet Recital DVD from her teacher so will be posting that and some uber cute pictures of my little ballerina tomorrow. I'm a proud Mommy.
Happy Blogging!
2 comments:
I love reading updates on your blog! Your family is just precious!
Laryngomalacia is something we found out Jill had when she was 6 weeks old. Her is the post all about it http://joshandjengillespie.blogspot.com/2008/11/laryngo-what.html It was scary for a while, but thankfully she strengthened her larynx and it is all gone.
Love keeping in touch!
p.s. love your blog background, and ESPECIALLY the name. That is so my life too!
Post a Comment