
Today I Am Thankful....
...for my two beautiful, healthy little girls who get to spend their days thinking about princess castles, and Santa Clause, and what day they get to have a playdate with their friends... all the while other mom's little sons and daughters have to worry about things like chemo treatments and transplants. I don't know how God chooses who to put through these hardships, but I just can't imagine... I am inspired by their strength and humbled by their hurt.
....for this sweet baby boy who already has a tender place in my heart. I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with this little angel and I can't wait to meet him.
....for unsolicited "I love you Mommy"s and extra long snuggles.
...for simple family nights at home - snuggling on the couch together, eating popcorn and watching Disney movies.
....for moments when I'm standing in the kitchen doing dishes and hear my two little girls giggling in Kaylee's room over pretend tea-parties and games of hide and seek.
...for my sweet husband who wakes up at 4:00 every morning and works hard to keep food on the table and me at home with our little angels.
....for an amazing friends and loving family who would be there for us in a second if we ever needed them.
...for this beautiful life, with its simple moments that make me feel like the luckiest women on Earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment