Monday, November 2, 2009

TRICK OR TREAT!


Strawberry Shortcake and Apple Dumplin'... ready to go!




The girls loved visiting Grandma and Grandpa to show off their costumes!


Grandpa Ken begged us to take them to a couple houses in their neighborhood to trick or treat. I'm pretty sure this was the highlight of their night (the girls and my parents!) They don't tend to get many trick or treaters, so every house was super excited to see them and spoiled them with handfuls of candy. And every time we would turn around to go home, the next house down would peek out and turn on their porch lights. So we just had to continue! :-) All the houses are on acre lots so it was a bit of a walk... but as you can tell - the girls didn't mind a bit!



After we left Grandma and Grandpas, we headed home to hit our neighborhood, eat our Jack-O-Lantern pizza and hand out candy. It was such a fun night... and believe it or not, the costumes survived the three days of madness. Yay!

2 comments:

The Hairista said...

Those costumes are adorable! You did a great job, Missa! :) Thanks for posting. I am glad the girls had a blast.

valerie said...

Reading your blog makes me realize how much I really do miss blogging, and reading everyone's posts daily! I love those costumes, only you could make such adorable outfits by hand, I swear! :)
All of it, I love all of it! :)
missing you, its been WAY TOO LONG!