Friday, April 11, 2008

Sunny Skies and a Trip to the Park!

Ah, this warm weather is long overdue people, long overdue! Today I met up with a couple of my friends and took the girls to the park. Kaylee was so excited to play that I as soon as I opened the car door she literally started bolting to the playground. (Apparently cabin fever had made its way through the whole house!) Jadyn was watching intently from her stroller so I decided to test her out in the swings.


I couldn't believe my little baby was big enough to sit there like a big girl! Of course we didn't push her very hard, but she was still grinning ear to ear!


Kaylee was there with her two little best friends - Ava and Anna. Those girls are just too funny together! They have been in the same playgroup with our MOMS Club for over a year now and are pretty much inseparable. Oh, and they were all born only a couple weeks apart.. how great is that? Ava (the little redhead) lives right down the street from us and Anna - probably 1/2 a mile away... I'm so glad Kaylee has such good little friends who live so close! (And it also helps that their mamas have become some of my closest friends too!)

I think the girls had the most fun just running around and chasing each other in the grass... I mean really, who needs toys??

Now if only I could bottle a little of that energy! Seriously, I could make millions! :-)

3 comments:

Andersons said...

Could Jadyn BE any happier?? I love that in the last picture, Anna looks like she's running with everything she's got. I heart our daughters. :-)

valerie said...

I love the nice weather, well loved the nice weather, now that its back to windy and cool again.
So cute of the three girls holding hands....mackenzie has twin cousins that are her same age, and we call them the 3 musketeers....its so cute to watch them!
in response to your question, I had a friend here in kuna cut my are this last time, but I get it colored by a friend in Nampa who works at Studio d. I normally have her cut my hair also, but they charge like 25 dollars, and my friend here only charges 15....and I am always for the cheaper end! Are you looking for someone? If so, I love Clarissa, she is at Studio d, I recommend her for sure!

Anonymous said...

Jadyn is so cute in the swing, you can tell she is lovong it. I love watching the kids run, the don't have a care in the world!