Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sledding... McCulloch Style

Josh thinks all sledding should involve snowmobiles. I mean, you wouldn't want to have to walk up the hill would you? This is a great theory, until you decide to tow it down the hill as well, and the sled starts going faster and faster and you have to speed up the snowmobile to keep your towee from crashing into the back. Let's just say there was Josh and his little brother involved and a very bloody nose... where was my camera then?? :-)

Anyway, it was such a fun, snowy day. Kaylee was loving the hill and begged her cousin Gavin to take her down over and over. The kid is a little daredevil! And both girls enjoyed being pulled behind the snowmobiles. They are growing up to be very fond of Daddy's toys. Oh, and how cute is my little nephew Tucker? We had to come up with some snow clothes for him, and given that I have a house full of girls - he ended up in pink. I'm sure he'll be mad at us for that someday. :-)

Yup, I'd say the played pretty hard....

2 comments:

Andersons said...

What a fun way to go sledding - looks like you guys had a blast!

valerie said...

Oh I love sledding, but I hate walking up the darn hill, so I am with josh on that one!