It cracks me up how two sisters can be so opposite. Not only do my girls look completely different - they have two completely different personalities. This was very evident last Friday when we met up with some friends for a play date at Rafiki.
Kaylee is our little tomboy.
Kaylee is our little tomboy.
She spent most of her time at the Train Table:
(Jadyn did make a quick appearance to see what Sissy was up to)
Exploring the tunnels...

Trying to double her speed down the slides with her new friend Amaya...


And playing with plastic animals.
(She even picked a fight with the boys when she thought they were chasing her friend Amaya - knocked one of them down on his bum!)
Jadyn on the other hand, is much more girly.
Though she did enjoy the toddler slide,
She was content dressing up...
playing Mommy...


and reading books with her new friend Kendal.
(She likes to flip through the pages and "read" them out loud. So cute!)
Unfortunately, my older sister and I were also completely different... and we fought like cats and dogs our entire childhood. Let's cross our fingers that doesn't happen!
3 comments:
I LOVE Jadyn's piggie tails...priceless! :-)
that place looks so fun, I'll have to go one of these days.
You always catch the cutest looks on thier faces, I love it!
That was an adorable post! They really are opposites! but they are equally adorable!
Post a Comment