The other day, Josh was outside raking leaves and getting the yard ready for winter. The girls watched him out the window with wide eyes and begged me to let them join him. I was hoping to get them out there in time to jump around in the big pile of leaves but by the time I got them all dressed in their warm "play" clothes, Daddy had already cleaned up most of the leaves and put them in the bag.

They didn't seem to mind though... apparently helping Daddy clean up the leaves is just as much fun as playing in them. (Just a reminder girls... once upon a time you thought chores were fun!)


5 comments:
They are so beautiful! And thats a lot of leaves!
Cute cute pictures. And I LOVE Kaylee's hat! Where ever did you get it? :-)
Wow that is alot of leaves!! They are so cute, daddys little helpers!
Oh Missa! They are absolutely beautiful!!
Holy huge bad of leaves! The girls' sweaters are way cute, I love Kaylee's hat.
Post a Comment