
Okay, so apparently I've been a bit distracted with updating my other blog because I am getting seriously behind! Anyway, I'm finally posting about my "Girls Trip" to Seattle w/mom and sisters. I stole these pics off my sis' myspace page so I'm not sure how clearly they'll show up. Believe it or not, I didn't bring my camera on the trip (or as Josh would say... had it surgically removed from my hands) because it was too bulky to lug around.
Mom and Angelique from Saturdays dinner... can't beat seafood on the pier! Yummm!
`````````````````````````
The crab legs were the best - though it did creep me out a bit that they propped one on top that had not been dismembered... for some reason I'm not a big fan of staring into the eyes of what I'm about to eat. :-) Oh well... small price for quite possibly the best seafood ever! Thanks Mom!
More pics from our weekend-o-fun. Apparently we were in a tourist-y mood since we decided we should pose with anything that looked remotely interesting. (And what's not interesting about old men statues? No really.)
The crab legs were the best - though it did creep me out a bit that they propped one on top that had not been dismembered... for some reason I'm not a big fan of staring into the eyes of what I'm about to eat. :-) Oh well... small price for quite possibly the best seafood ever! Thanks Mom!
More pics from our weekend-o-fun. Apparently we were in a tourist-y mood since we decided we should pose with anything that looked remotely interesting. (And what's not interesting about old men statues? No really.)Thanks girls for such a wonderful weekend... I loved getting to spend so much time with all of you. I have the best family EVER!






2 comments:
Hmmm...let me guess which shopping bags are yours...
I forget that your blog sometimes shows up late on my blog list, so I didn't realize you had posted again....
anyway, I don't think I have ever seen your little sister, you all look so alike!
I totally remember those old man statues, sadly we didn't take our photos with them! :)
Looks like a total blast, good times! :)
Post a Comment