If only I could get my stinkin' video camera to load on my computer I could show you a super duper cute video of Jadyn practicing Kaylee's dance recital routine. Oh my goodness, it is hilarious. I'm not kidding you... she knows it as well as Kaylee (dare I say even a tiny bit better??) In fact, as I was loading this video - she ran to the middle of the living room and did the moves to the music. No help.The routine is to the song "So Long, Farewell" from the Sound of Music:
Jadyn particularly loves the "coo coo" part (though sometimes she bends to the side so far that she nearly falls over!) She also LOVES to twirl. Occasionally she'll get so into so much that she'll forget about the rest and spin until she gets dizzy and falls down! It's particularly funny when Jadyn tries to show Kaylee what she's supposed to do. Oh, and when she gets to the jumping part... she can't get off the ground so she just pushes to the top of her tippy toes. So cute.
We decided to get a babysitter for her on the night of Kaylee's recital so she wouldn't have to sit for 2 hours... but if she were there she'd probably be trying to run up on stage to perform it with them! Someday sweet girl, someday.
5 comments:
My favorite part is her chubby thighs coming out of the leotard. I just want to squeeze them! :-)
Oh my...how cute! I love that she is doing the dance like her big sister.
That is too sweet, I hope you can figure out the video thing, cause I am dying to see how adorable she looks. A one year old doing dance moves, can only be the cutest thing ever!
Malissa-
I haven't been in the blogging mood lately and haven't been checking on others lately either...and so, in the midst of all of my not blogging, I lost you! But luckily, Val keeps up and I found you again. Jadyn in her little baby leotard is beyond cute! What a priceless photo! Babies are so observant. I am not surprised that she knew the whole routine! I love your craftiness and the homemade movie kit.
It's fun to get caught up! I am changing your link today!!!
Love the sound of music video. Ava keeps making me play it over and over. She was sad they didn't get to go on stage today again. What fun memories!
Post a Comment