So... I have been doing some major slacking on blogging lately and really should be catching up on my overdue posts, but couldn't resist posting our new family pics. I've been admiring Julie's work for the last year and was so excited to take advantage of her amazingness (and lucky - she's now booked until January!) Check our her website at http://www.juliefreemanphotography.com/
Here are a few of my favorites:
Here are a few of my favorites:







5 comments:
Love them! Such cute, cute girls.
I'm trying to get John to stay home from playing basketball tomorrow so I can Zumba, but I will for sure be there Wednesday.
Beautiful pictures, Missa ♥ You have a gorgeous family!
Simply gorgeous!! What a beautiful family you have and she totally captured it. :-)
Where were these taken at? Looks like Eagle Island?
Just awesome!
Sooooo cute! I love the picture of you and your girls. Julie does such a great job...love her work. She did have a pretty cute family to work with to showcase her talent! Do you know what you are having yet!??
Post a Comment