Sunday, October 25, 2009

Project Friday... A Little Late!

I suppose it's not a great sign that I'm two days late posting my first completed "Project Friday" - but in my defense I've actually been 98% done for a few days now. I just had a last minute ribbon change that required yet another trip to Jo Ann's and some serious self-convincing not to start over on Jadyn's hat (I have issues, yes I do!)

Regardless... I'm just happy to have them DONE!


They are about 100 times cuter on... but you'll just have to wait until Thursday (the beginning of our Halloween festivities) for that. :-)


This week's project?

Goodie bags for Kaylee's Preschool Halloween Party



Since next weekend will be overloaded with Halloween posts, I'll probably post the finished product today or tomorrow. Expect some scary cuteness!

4 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

Oh my cuteness! I am dying....You are very creative/talented/motivated/CRAZY but I love it and respect it!!! Way to go. Staying tuned for pics of the girls in those adorable costumes their OCD mama made them. They will appreciate it one day! Way 2 go!

Stacie and Jared said...

Seriously so stinkin cute!! I can't wait to see them on the girls! It puts my homemade tutu to shame! P.S. the hat looks great! :)

The Hairista said...

They are amazing, Missa!!! I can't wait to see them on the girls! I agree with Stacie, the hat is adorable!

Andrea said...

Ahh, I missed this. So cute! Can't wait to see pictures of the girls in their costumes.