Approx. 19 1/2 lbs
Our sweet, happy little baby boy is 9 months old. It doesn't seem to matter how big he gets... we just can't seem to get enough of him! The boy can't seem to hold still for more than a few seconds (it literally takes me 5 or 6 tries before I can get pants on him since he's always kicking his little legs and pushing them off with his feet!) and is always on the go. He still hasn't taken much interest in crawling on his knees (he'll push up on his hands and knees then take a couple steps, and drop back down to his belly) but continues to make his way around the house in a little army crawl. Amazingly he seems to get around pretty fast like this - I'll set him on the living room floor and walk into the kitchen and when I turn around he's out of sight... usually crawling after his big sisters to see what they're up to. He loves to watch them play! I am loving that I finally have a baby who seems content being a baby... I'm in no hurry for my little guy to grow up!
Ty now makes it 3 for 3 of my children who refuse to eat baby food. He ate rice cereal a few times when I first introduced it but once he got his eye on the real deal, there was no turning back. The minute he sees a baby food jar he'll throw up his hands in front of his face and shake his head. I've tried disguising it in different bowls but there's really no fooling him. For breakfast I give him his own cereal puffs or dried fruit, but for lunch or dinner he usually just eats whatever we are eating... and lots of it! I guess he's already working on his football diet, or at least Daddy thinks so!
He says "dada" and "mum-mum" for mama and loves to reach his hands over his head to wave bye-bye. So sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment